Our little monkey was born early Monday morning on July the 18th 2016.
We have waited with the announcement until her one month celebration. We are both very happy and excited.
A month has gone by so fast, and we still are amazed by this little bundle of joy! She’s such a good girl, never giving mommy and daddy a hard time (only little sleep).
Since I have kept my pregnancy and the birth a secret, I will now start sharing posts about my experiences the past few months. Believe me, being pregnant in China is one thing, but being pregnant in rural China is a totally new dimension.
There will be drama, craziness, the weirdest superstitions you have ever heard of and lots more about life with my Chinese parents-in-law. So stay tuned for the next month will be full of pregnancy, birth and baby stories.
Latest posts by Anna Z. (see all)
- Why You Need a VPN in China - March 4, 2017
- 10 Best Things You Should Give as a Chinese New Year Gift - January 26, 2017
- “Sheng Da Pang Sunzi 生大胖孙子” The pressure of having a boy in rural China - December 11, 2016
- “Your baby must be cold!” – Comic - December 4, 2016
- The Thing I Wish I Knew Before Marrying into a Chinese Family - November 20, 2016