Obviously Chinese New Year’s celebration differ not just in China (as I mentioned in a previous post), but also outside China.
Today I have had the chance to take part in London’s Chinese New Year’s celebrations which are the largest outside Asia. They were amazing. Totally different from what I have experienced in China. There was a parade, a huge stage with amazing acts: dancers from Beijing and Nanjing, singers and music artists. And my favorite: Liondance! I just love it.
Even though there were hundreds of thousands of people I made it to the front and managed to take a few pictures. Here is a selection to give you an impression. Enjoy.
Latest posts by Anna Z. (see all)
- Why You Need a VPN in China - March 4, 2017
- “Sheng Da Pang Sunzi 生大胖孙子” The pressure of having a boy in rural China - December 11, 2016
- “Your baby must be cold!” – Comic - December 4, 2016
- The Thing I Wish I Knew Before Marrying into a Chinese Family - November 20, 2016
- ‘Sitting the Month’: Postpartum Traditions in Rural Anhui - October 30, 2016