Many of you have heard or maybe even have been nominated and received the Liebster Award. I have been nomiated before by Linda Living in China, but due to study pressures I couldn’t find the time to accept the nomination and take part.
This time, however, I have accepted and am very honored to answer questions and forward the nomination to other wonderful blogs.
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award thanks to Timo from My Crazy Chinese Family. This honor for bloggers with less than 200 followers promotes the discovery of newer members of the blogosphere.
In his blog http://crazychinesefamily.com/ you can find stories about his life with his Chinese wife and lessons learned about being part of a Chinese family.
Here are the “rules” (copied from My Crazy Chinese Family’s post):
- Thank the person who nominated you for a Liebster Award and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 11 questions they’ve asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have 200 followers or fewer for the award.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
- Let your nominees know you nominated them once you’ve posted about your Liebster Award.
- Add the Liebster Award badge to your blog!
Here are my answers to My Crazy Chinese Family’s questions:
- What annoys you the most?
Honestly, what annoys me the most really depends on my mood. Something that might annoy me today, will not bother me tomorrow.
- Tablet, laptop or desktop computer?
Eh I have no idea. I don’t really care. I am not very technically versed hah
- What’s your favorite sport?
My favorite sport was always kungfu. I still love it a lot, because it is just part of my life. But recently I would really love to learn classical Chinese dance and ballet.
- How long can you sleep, whats your record in hours?
Oh I can sleep for over 24 hours if someone let me to. Especially during winter, I am like a bear.
- Favorite fruit?
Strawberry. No need for an explanation J
- Best place to relax?
Depends. I love the beach and the ocean, but the forest can be also very nice.
7. Aquarium or Terrarium?
8. Ever been to the Arctic Circle?
Never. Also not very I interested to go there.
9. Best TV series 2014? (need to find a new one to watch…)
I have no idea. I was busy writing my final dissertation. But I am very curious what show there are out there as I am ready now to start watching some.
10. Car or bicycle?
Electric motorbike haha No, honestly, during summer a bike is fine, but during the Chinese winter I would prefer the car.
11. Favorite food?
Oh there is no way I would be able to choose just one! I love too much different cuisines; Chinese, Italian, German, Russian, Indian… the list is endless!
For my nominees, here are my eleven questions:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is one of your talents?
- What is the greatest travel memory you have?
- If you could give one piece of advice to someone who was thinking about going abroad, what would it be?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you have some spare time, what do you do?
- What is the most delicious food you have ever eaten?
- What country would you never want to step foot in again?
- What do you most miss from “home”?
- Best place to relax?
- What is your your favourite travel shot?
And my nominees are:
Diaries of a Yangxifu http://diariesofayangxifu.com/
My New Chinese Wife http://www.mynewchinesewife.com/
The Inner Mongolian http://theinnermongolian.wordpress.com/
The Girl Abroad http://thisgirlabroad.wordpress.com/
Things on Feifei’s Mindhttp://thingsonfeifeismind.wordpress.com/
China’s Survival Guide http://chinasurvivalguide.wordpress.com/
Shandong Xifu http://shandongxifu.wordpress.com/
Tales from Hebei http://talesfromhebei.wordpress.com/
Raising Dragonboy http://raisingdragonboy.com/
Marta lives in China http://martalivesinchina.wordpress.com/
Latest posts by Anna Z. (see all)
- Why You Need a VPN in China - March 4, 2017
- “Sheng Da Pang Sunzi 生大胖孙子” The pressure of having a boy in rural China - December 11, 2016
- “Your baby must be cold!” – Comic - December 4, 2016
- The Thing I Wish I Knew Before Marrying into a Chinese Family - November 20, 2016
- ‘Sitting the Month’: Postpartum Traditions in Rural Anhui - October 30, 2016